This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Wesselhoff 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Wesselhoff
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We would like to set up a button that allows our Credit team to go to a Sales Order and print a proforma invoice. Currently the standard print button is already configured to print using the custom form that the record was saved with and it’s linked Advanced PDF, which for our advertising sales orders would be the Advanced PDF that is an order contract that they send out to the customer. The problem is the Credit team is obviously another role, and while I could set up another customer form that linked to another Advanced PDF, they would have to toggle the custom form each time so it would print the correct PDF.

Is it possible to set up a custom button to reference another form and print the associated Advanced PDF, which in this case would be a proforma invoice, and how do you go about doing this? Ideally this button would want to be visible when you viewed the Sales Order record rather than having to Edit the record. We do not really have any experience doing any NetSuite coding at this point, as we just went live in March. I am hoping this is something someone has done already and can kindly guide me through the process.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.