This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by AFTechSupport 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

AFTechSupport
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Client wants a basic approval workflow on Item fulfillment.

1) The Logistics user creates an IF.

2) The workflow sets this IF to status as “packed” so as not to deduct inventory.

3) The Approver can then “Approve the IF” which sets the status to shipped and the inventory gets deducted.

4) Any User other than the approver should not be able to set the status of the IF to ‘Shipped’.

I am trying to remove the button “Mark Shipped” on the workflow using the workflow action “Remove Button” also tried removing it in the Before Load Event of a User Event Script, form.removeButton(“markpacked”);

form.removeButton(“secondarymarkpacked”);

but it still displays . Any idea how I can configure it to not allow any user other than the approver to mark it as shipped?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #10312 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Here’s the list of the button ids supported for removing using SuiteFlow Remove Button action. I am thinking that why not control the form being used if the user is not the approver instead and hide that button on the form level..

• #10313 Score: 0

AFTechSupport
    • Level 1

Thanks chanarbon, yes I have now added in the script so that when user clicks “mark shipped” then an error msg is shown if user is not the approver. Btw could not hide it at the form level as well. Netsuite support came back saying that there is already an enhacement request for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.