This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Lorne 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

trimblee
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I’ve installed the new IDE, set a master pass, and added a couple NetSuite accounts. When I go to download projects from one of the accounts, I get a “You do not have permission to access web services feature” error (the other account accesses just fine). I have Admin access, Web Services is turned on, what am I missing?

Thank you,

Evan

Note: thread title should read “can’t” Sorry for any confusion.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4841 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

RE: Can access file cabinet?

Hello Evan,

Please try the following:

1. Navigate to Setup>Company> Enable Features> Employees tab> Check the “Global Permissions” tab.

2. Save.

Now, Add the Web Services permission to your employee record.

1. Edit the Employee record and navigate to Access Tab> Global Permissions tab>.

2. Add the “Web Services” Permission and set the level to “Full”

3. Save.

Configure the SuiteCloud IDE

1. Open the SuiteCloud IDE.

2. Reset the account that has been set up. Go to NetSuite Menu> Accounts> Add> set your email and password under Production Account.

3. Finish.

4. Right click you project > NetSuite> Download Files to Project> Select you account and Click the “Get File List “Button.

Thank you,

• #4842 Score: 0

trimblee
    • Level 1

Hi Lorne,

Is this a new requirement? I would think this would be covered by having the Admin role. Plus, I have integrations running on a couple other users that don’t have this added as a global permission.

Thanks,

Evan

• #4843 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

Hello,

It appears we do also have an existing defect regarding this, please feel free to file a case with Support regarding this.

Defect 225741.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.