This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mhson1978
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello everyone. Has anyone here created a new bundle with suitescript 2.0 customizations?

My question is specifically around how to handle following:

1. If you have custom library files, how do you define it? /SuiteScripts/xxx/UTILITY won’t work in new account or will it?

2. If you have a suitelet with client script file, how do you define that? right now, it expects ID of file or relative path of file but what happens if it gets bundled?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4115 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Hi Joe,

For both items, I would suggest for you to use the relative path when it comes to creating bundled solutions with SuiteScript 2.0. you would not have any problem on the paths itself. It is also a good way practice for the developers as we maintain the custom modules within the project directory. With this approach, you have to add the project parent folder and the folders for the libraries with the bundle

• #4116 Score: 0

mhson1978
    • Level 1

So if the original path of the file is /SuiteScript/MyFolder/My Bundle Name/somefile.js how would you put that in? ./somefile.js?

I’m courious how NetSuite will translate it.

Thanks for your help!

• #4117 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Hi mhson1978 ,

Yes, you are to utilize it as ./somefile.js. Once the creation of the bundle, you have include the library and the folder.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.