This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by AlanBCohen 15 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

AlanBCohen
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

According to NetSuite Support, this is an ‘Enhancement’ (I’ve requested escalation). When we try to run this report, our Budget numbers are blank.

Anyone get this to work? (I’ve been doing this in multiple ERP packages since 1980).
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8189 Score: 0

bboese
    • Level 1

RE: Budget vs. Actual for Curr.Period and YTD in one report

This link / info may help:

https://usergroup.netsuite.com/users…ad.php?t=15749

Originally posted by bboese

Hi Lorna,

There is a little known secret of how to get the Budget information to show.

a) go to Home>Settings>Set Preferences b) go to the Reporting / Search tab and revise Report by Period to Financials Only (it may be set to Never when you look) c) save the change above d) then look at the budget reports, and it should show e) after looking at budget reports, you may want to change the Report by Period, per b) above, back to Never, so that drilling down from KPIs to sub reports works better, plus you can run reports by a certain date range, instead of a full period (month).

• #8190 Score: 0

AlanBCohen
    • Level 1

RE: Budget vs. Actual for Curr.Period and YTD in one report

Thanks Barry (BTW, my middle name).

I’ll try this, but I’m going to have some extra difficulty getting all the relevant endusers to make the change.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.