This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mushrush 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

msellers
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am trying to use an Advanced PDF/HTML template for our checks. However, I need the line items (with dates, descriptions, etc) to appear in the voucher area. In the default template, the call for that is as follows:

< #if check.item?has_content>

< #list check.item as item>

${item.account} ${item.date} ${item.description} ${item.amount}

However, it appears that check.item has nothing in it. Is the data call wrong in the default template?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #2220 Score: 0

kelly.morgan@teamtag.net
    • Level 1

This is a known problem still being addressed. Defect # 326487

SUMMARY: Bill Payment > Edit > Save & Print > Check printed using Advanced PDF/HTML template > Applied To and Credits Applied data are not printed when using Standard Form

Alternate Solution: Set an Advanced PDF Template for the custom form used by the Bill Payment record then print from the record itself (use the Save & Print button)

• #2221 Score: 0

starlingMark
    • Level 1

EDIT: We were having the same issue but found a resolution thanks to this post.

• #2222 Score: 0

mushrush
    • Level 1

My issue is not exactly this same issue, but is similar.

I have created an advanced pdf template to use on our custom Bill Payment transactions. I have applied this template to to the custom form, but when you choose Save & Print, a totally different template gets used, not the advanced template I created. I have searched over all of the preferred templates, but none of them look like what is being printed.

However, if we just save and then click the print button on the screen, the correct template gets used and we can print our checks (with voucher on top) correctly.

Any thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.