This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Stephanie.Polk 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

KNason76
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Has any one had any luck adding a Vendor relationship to a customer record and/or a Vendor Relationship via CSV Import? I know you can add them manually in NS so it can share the same Internal and Customer ID, which is what I want to do. I am not seeing away to add the relationship via import to an existing Customer or Vendor record that already exists in NS. Any input is appreciated.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #24116 Score: 0

Stephanie.Polk
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi KNason76,

Unfortunately I have never seen a way to add the "Other Relationship" via import. As you mentioned this can be achieved manually within the NetSuite interface. I also took a look at the available mass updates to see if this would be a possible alternate solution and unfortunately it is not available there either. I would recommend logging an enhancement for this functionality with NetSuite support as I can see this being useful to others as well.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Have a nice day,

Stephanie Lowry

NetSuite Certified Administrator

Aminian Business Services

NetSuite Support: support@aminian.com

(949) 407-8417 | (888) 800-5207 x 17

KNason76 replied on 12/27/2017, 01:59 PM: Stephanie – TY for responding, I checked the Mass Update as well but not luck. There is an existing enhancement open for this already. Added my name to it. Happy New Year.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.