This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Voltron 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

corey
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

As title suggests. I just updated and now all my custom field internal id’s are not recognized. I have added some to the ignore list but I don’t want to add everything and it worked before the update. Red X’s all over the place. Yuck.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4769 Score: 0

Voltron
    • Level 1

Hi, Corey. I can’t help, but I thought I’d point out I think you mean 2013.2. If not, time to upgrade again!

You wanna know how little help I am? I can’t even remember how to download the IDE since I had to get a new computer.

Josh (formerly Voltron)

• #4770 Score: 0

corey
    • Level 1

Burp. And can’t edit titles either. ssssssssssssssssssssss oh well I didn’t really expect an answer anyway.

P.S. Why the different user name?

• #4771 Score: 0

Voltron
    • Level 1

RE: 2012.2 Update will not sync custom field id’s

Originally posted by corey

View Post

Burp. And can’t edit titles either. ssssssssssssssssssssss oh well I didn’t really expect an answer anyway.

P.S. Why the different user name?

I left my other company and Voltron was tied to the email address I had there.

• #4772 Score: 0

corey
    • Level 1

Figured. Still see you at SuiteWorld?

• #4773 Score: 0

Voltron
    • Level 1

RE: 2013.2 Update will not sync custom field id’s

Originally posted by corey

View Post

Figured. Still see you at SuiteWorld?

Should be able to in 2014. I was in the first week of my new job when SuiteWorld 2013 was going on, and couldn’t swing it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.