This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by michoel 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

isJaysen
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hey Everyone,

I know this has been covered a number of times on this forum, but none of the answers seem to correct my issue.

Everytime I try to run basic code to transform a sales order to a cash sale after submit, I get the following err:

INVALID_INITIALIZE_REF Details: You have an invalid sales order 9166560 or the order is already closed

The status of the SO is always pending approval when I inspect it via the debugger. I already have ‘Advanced Shipping’ enabled as someone suggested before. I have also tried enabling “Invoice in Advance of Fulfillment”. No matter what I get the above error. The code is pretty barebones, and I feel like it should work, though it does not. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
    var salesOrderId = nlapiGetRecordId();
    var salesOrderRecord = nlapiLoadRecord(‘salesorder’, salesOrderId);

var recordStatus = salesOrderRecord.getFieldValue(‘status’);

try {
    var cashSale = nlapiTransformRecord(‘salesorder’, salesOrderId, ‘cashsale’);
    cashSale.setFieldValue(‘trandate’, salesOrderRecord.getFieldValue(‘trandate’));
    cashSale.setFieldValue(‘chargeit’, ‘T’);

nlapiSubmitRecord(cashSale);
    } catch (err) {
    nlapiLogExecution(‘ERROR’, err);
    }
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #5782 Score: 0

michoel
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Originally posted by isJaysen

View Post

The status of the SO is always pending approval when I inspect it via the debugger

This is probably your issue. Have you tried approving the Sales Order before transforming it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.