This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ialan
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We have been using a suitelet for last 5 months and it has been working fine.

Two days back it started throwing error stating:

“The URL you provided doesn’t accept a post request. Please, configure your WebHook integration with a valid URL.”

We recently upgraded to 2017.2 release. There was a change in the online form external URLs but I did not see any changes related to Suitelet URL’s.

Do you think this has to do anything with the new release?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #5748 Score: 0

k_dunc
    • Level 1

Just by chance, you haven’t moved over to a new Data Centre have you? BTW, I’m assuming you meant 2017.1?

• #5749 Score: 0

david.smith
    • Level 1

I would check what k_dunc suggested and make sure your URL you are posting to hasn’t moved.

Also, on the suitelet’s deployment make sure the “Event Type” is blank or set to POST Request.

• #5750 Score: 0

ialan
    • Level 1

Originally posted by k_dunc

View Post

Just by chance, you haven’t moved over to a new Data Centre have you? BTW, I’m assuming you meant 2017.1?

Yes, we did get upgraded to 2017.1 recently.

• #5751 Score: 0

ialan
    • Level 1

Originally posted by david.smith

View Post

I would check what k_dunc suggested and make sure your URL you are posting to hasn’t moved.

Also, on the suitelet’s deployment make sure the “Event Type” is blank or set to POST Request.

Event type is blank and everything was working fine until last Monday. Nothing is really changed on the suitelet. Do you think it has something to do with the fact that we got upgraded to 2017.1?

• #5752 Score: 0

david.smith
    • Level 1

Was this an externally available URL?

• #5753 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Based on the response thrown, it seems that the Suitelet does have a function to catch request.getMethod() == POST. Also same thing as david.smith , mentioned, are you posting to the suitelet from an external application? You should try reviewing the preferences set on the deployments page.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.