This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by kcng 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

lugBlair
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I’m experiencing problems using the suitecloud ide since the netsuite update. Everytime I try to run a script in debug mode I get one of 2 errors. The first is ‘Your connection has timed out. Please log in again.’ The second error is ‘Unable to parse server response’. This was working fine a week or so ago and I don’t know how to get around this?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Blair.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4631 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

Hi Blair,

There’s also a new release for the IDE, 2015.1.1, please update your IDE and this should be fixed.

Regards,

Karl

• #4632 Score: 0

jim@germandeli.com
    • Level 1

I did the upgrade and it fixed the problem with the Unable to parse server response but it introduced a new problem. The current instruction pointer no longer moves as you step through the code. Any ideas? Thanks, Jim…..

• #4633 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

Originally posted by jim@germandeli.com

View Post

I did the upgrade and it fixed the problem with the Unable to parse server response but it introduced a new problem. The current instruction pointer no longer moves as you step through the code. Any ideas? Thanks, Jim…..

I tried this out on a SuiteScript file and it was working fine for me.

Could you give me the steps you were using when you encountered this problem?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.