This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by rnedelkow 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

sprintz
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I previously installed the SuiteOrgChart bundle in my account, and now I would like to install the StickyNotes bundle from NetSuite. While doing so, I get a warning that the Productivity center category already exists from a previous bundle, and is flagging it as a conflict.

Should I select “Add and Rename” or “Replace Existing Object” does it matter? Will either option cause issues in my account?

Thank you.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4193 Score: 0

johannelim
    • Level 1

Hi,

Please select “Add and Rename” on that Productivity center category when you install StickyNotes.

Neither option will cause issues in your account, but Replace Existing Object will result in a missing Lists > Productivity > StickyNotes Board link. Then you’d only be able to access the board using the link in the record page.

Thanks

• #4194 Score: 0

sarah.sun
    • Level 1

Just read something on SuiteOrgChart, is this a free bundle?

• #4195 Score: 0

johannelim
    • Level 1

Originally posted by sarah.sun

View Post

Just read something on SuiteOrgChart, is this a free bundle?

Yes it is. Please go ahead and try it and send your feedback to the group or SuiteLabs-support@netsuite.com

• #4196 Score: 0

bboese
    • Level 1

If there is any documentation on the SuiteOrgChart bundle, please email to me at netsuite@baacoffice.com When I view this bundle under Installed Bundles, the Documentation column is blank, however any documentation would be much appreciated, since I have been able to set up the SuiteOrgChart tab, however it’s not showing details of the employees on the org chart on that tab, so some steps must be missing. Thanks for all your help.

• #4197 Score: 0

rnedelkow
    • Level 1

Have you tried SuiteAnswers? There are a few Help topics for SuiteOrgChart at https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/an…Chart/search/1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.